James Wong Florist Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal data we collect on our website for a variety of purposes. Using this personal data will help us add more products and services that interest you and ensure that your shopping experience here is enjoyable and personalized. Read more details about our policies and practices regarding personal data below:
We are committed to fully complying with and, where possible, exceeding the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Law). To this end, we ensure that our employees comply with the strictest safety and confidentiality standards.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
The types of personal data we may collect or hold include:
2. Contact information, including telephone number, fax number, address, e-mail address;
3. Access the results of interactive content, record and accumulate progress;
4. Inquiries, suggestions or comments;
5. Interests and preferences;
6. Details of computer operating systems and Internet service providers;
7. Credit card number/FPS/PayMe (if you place an order with us).
We collect personal data about you from a variety of sources and retain it for the following purposes:
1. Send information about our products and services, promotions and events;
2. Marketing and promotional purposes for us, customize the ads and content you visit to simplify your shopping experience on our website and provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
3. Fulfill your product and service orders, order processing and payment clearing;
4. Respond to your inquiry;
5. Members register and offer offers and privileges, if any;
6. Collect statistical information, analyze it and provide anonymous reports for internal information;
7. Conduct surveys related to our customers, products or services;
8. Assess and further enhance our products and services;
9. To achieve any purposes directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Stripe offers online payment services. It securely transfers customer payment details to bill-to banks, cards, and payment companies for real-time transaction authorization using Extended Verification Certificate (EV) SSL transaction encryption.
2. Provide agents, contractors or service providers required for administration, order processing, payment clearing.
3. We are under an obligation, in good faith, to disclose information in accordance with any applicable law. We will not sell or disclose any of the personal data described above that identifies you to any third party.
If you have questions about this statement, please contact us anytime by e-mail.