FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

常見問題 · FAQ

訂花後幾時送到?What are your delivery timeframes?+

上午12點前落單,即日下午6點前送到香港各區(港島、九龍、新界)。如需指定時間送達,請喺落單時備註,我哋會盡量安排。Orders placed before 12pm are delivered same-day by 6pm across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and the New Territories.

啲花新唔新鮮?How fresh are the flowers?+

我哋每日清晨由黃師傅親自去花市挑選新鮮進口花材。每個花束都係送貨當日早上新鮮製作,絕不預先包裝或雪藏過夜。Master Wong personally selects every stem each morning. Every bouquet is made fresh on the morning of delivery.

黃師傅真係會親手寫咭?Does Master Wong really handwrite the cards?+

係,每一張祝福咭都係黃師傅親筆書寫。你可以喺落單時輸入想寫嘅祝福語(中英文皆可)。Yes — every greeting card is handwritten by Master Wong himself since 2005.

送唔送離島區?Do you deliver to outlying islands?+

我哋目前提供港島、九龍同新界各區嘅即日送花服務。離島區請提前一個工作天預訂。We offer same-day delivery across Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and the New Territories. Outlying islands require one working day advance booking.

花束同網站圖片會唔會一樣?Will the bouquet match the website photo?+

我哋會盡量跟足網站參考圖片嘅風格同色系。如需要更換主要花材,我哋會預先通知你。We match the style and colour palette as closely as possible. Master Wong ensures any substitute is of equal or superior quality.

接受公司訂購或長期合作嗎?Do you handle corporate orders?+

當然。我哋為酒店、餐廳、辦公室同活動策劃公司提供定期花卉供應服務。歡迎電郵至 hello@jameswongflorist.com。We provide regular floral supply services for hotels, restaurants, offices, and event planners.

退款或更換政策係點?What is your refund/replacement policy?+

如果花束喺送達時有明顯品質問題,請喺收貨後2小時內影相並聯絡我哋,我哋會安排免費更換或全額退款。If your bouquet arrives with visible quality issues, contact us within 2 hours for a free replacement or full refund.